Excitement is in the air. NACE15 is just a few short weeks away! In honor of David Letterman, I present the “Top 10 Reasons to Attend NACE15!”
10) Tell your boss you can’t wait to hear Lindsey Pollak discuss her book Becoming the Boss.
9) Find out what a “recharging lounge” is and whether you can get one at home!
8) See how many times you can ride the “It’s A Small World” ride without falling into a trance.
7) Catch an Angels game! They are in town and a couple of blocks from the hotel!
6) Network California style. Goofy hats are encouraged (voice impressions are not).
5) Find out how we can have “campfire conversations” indoors!
4) Find out what “dry heat” REALLY means in California in June.
3) You should try to learn something by attending the GREAT workshops.
2) Join the debate—are those clouds or is that smog?
1) Match NACE Board members to their doppelganger Disney characters!
Find Chaim Shapiro, whose doppelganger may be Fozzie Bear, facilitating a campfire conversation on social media at NACE15.