Curious about how to select top schools based on diversity statistics and majors? Or how about benchmarking budgets, staffing and services to students with other peer schools?
This year the NACE booth #203 will be staffed by our research experts during the breaks and lunch. We’ll be covering information on internships and co-op programs, salary, recruiting and career services benchmarks and student expectations, social media and the job outlook.
Stop by and meet Andrea and Ed our staff research experts!
In exactly 2 weeks, the NACE 2012 Conference & Expo will kick off at the Paris Las Vegas. Is everyone getting as excited as I am?! With the big event coming up soon I thought now would be a good time to post a few important reminders – Enjoy!
- First off, you can STILL register for the conference by clicking here. And for those of you who are super procrastinators, you can register on-site as well.
- The conference dress is business casual. Think Polos, Khakis, Capri pants, Sundresses, etc. Whatever you do, don’t forget to pack your RED for the Opening Celebration and Awards Presentation.
- Do you speak tweet? Then you will definitely want to attend the #NACE12 Tweetup – Wednesday night at 5:30 pm. Light refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be served and a cash bar will be available. Stick around until 6:30 when a Macy’s Gift Card will be given away! You can RSVP for the Tweetup by clicking here.
- If you have a smartphone, you will definitely want to download the NACE Conference App from the iPhone and Android markets before you get to Las Vegas.
- This year NACE is giving you some time off on Thursday night to take in the sights on your own. You can make dinning reservations ahead of time by clicking here.
Stay tuned tomorrow for a very special pre-conference post!