We all know that videos are a great way to enhance engagement with your social media following. But why? Watch this short video to find out!
So how can you create visually stimulating, quick videos without a lot of time, effort, or money? Wideo! You can create a free account in no time and start wideoing today! Create videos using built in images or import your own, using easy animations to make your videos come alive. There are Wideo tutorials to teach you how to use this fun and easy tool! The free version allows you to share your videos via social media but, unfortunately, does not allow for mp4 downloading or removal of the Wideo branding and watermark.
Now that you have some ideas, here are a few tips to keep in mind while creating Wideos:
- Keep your videos short and to the point. Most people prefer to watch videos that are under a minute, so stick as close to that time frame as you can.
- Use a storyboard to organize how you will communicate your thoughts. It will end up saving you time in the long run.
- Simple is often better. Keep your color palette to 3 different colors or less and keep a consistent theme.
- Promote your Wideos via multiple social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!
- Bookmark the Wideo blog for more tips and tricks on using this fun resource.
I would love to hear ways in which you plan to use this resource. Have fun wideoing!