Excitement is in the air! NACE14 is just a couple of weeks away. If you are going to attend only one conference this year, THIS IS THE ONE.
David Letterman may be retiring but I decided to salute him with a “Top 10 Reasons to Attend NACE14”
10) See if your jeans can make more noise than the band as you dance the night away at the “Diamonds and Denims” celebration.
9) Everything is bigger in Texas—NACE14 is the biggest networking opportunity of the year.
8) Find out for yourself if the Alamo has a basement.
7) Learning is NOT just for college students. Attend GREAT workshops (including mine on LinkedIn bit.ly/1aoFf3X .)
6) The powerful “keynotes” are not about your ability to sing “Deep in the Heart of Texas”
5) The Expo is so much more than an old mediocre MLB baseball team.
4) Adapt great programs from the “Great Ideas Showcase” and convince your boss that you are a genius.
3) Wake up to the “Early Show with Dan Black” and see if I can get him to laugh.
2) Solve the perplexing NACE14 mystery clues as featured on Twitter.
1) Find out if Dan Black will REALLY wear a ten-gallon cowboy hat.